Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Power of a Mom

I (Tracy) am starting to feel better but while really sick I started missing familiar foods, towel absorbancy, organization of stuff, toilet paper disposal etc. Last night I talked to my mom and after I got off the phone, everything seemed a little bit better. I love my mom! I hope that someday I can make my son feel better too! Last night, I took these photos of Kaden. He really likes his feet . . .
Here he is falling asleep on the job.
He is already saying more sounds and putting them together to form incoherent sentences. He is also more stable sitting on his own and doing lots of pushups . It is so amazing to watch these changes and how quickly they happen.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how adorable he is! They change so quick and it is so much fun to see each little bit of progress. Congrats again on your new little one!
    -Lani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, as Mom I felt so good reading your statements I'm glad we had a visit, I love you too. Kaden (notice I spelled it right as I am inclined to throw in a y (kayden))looks so content playing with his toes and looks so sweet falling asleep with his bottle.I loved hearing some of his sounds on the phone. Love ya Mom

    ReplyDelete