Saturday, June 27, 2009

This morning


Kaden likes to roll around. He can roll both ways but does get his arms stuck sometimes. He has very strong legs and can stand on us. We are going to start him on a weight lifting program to build up his arm muscles - his program consists of tummy time push ups and lots of protein filled formula.

This is his almost to a smile face, I wasn't quick enough the billion times I tried to catch his smile. He smiles and giggles a lot and talks to himself in his own language made of 5 or so single syllable sounds.








The picture above is his grandpa face, where he forgot to put in his dentures. The picture on the left is what we see most of the time as he puts everything in his mouth. He especially seems to like to suck on fabrics and fingers. He is also very good about wiping his own nose and eyes (he has had a clogged tear duct) with his blankets and our sheets etc.

3 comments:

  1. What fun pics. He is so adorable. I hope you are all getting more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT's what I'm talking about! Good work Tracy. He is absolutely adorable. I saw your post on my blackberry while I was at a wedding last night and I showed these pictures to all my friends there who agreed he's the cutest baby ever born. Glad to hear he's already learned to wipe his nose. That's an excellent skill. Keep the reports coming! Oh and I'm SO glad you're not adopting in Hondorus this week! Also, you should know that dead celebrity week continues in the good ol' US of A. Ed McMann, Farrah, MJ and now Billy Mays, the OxyClean pitch man. Will there be any symbols of pop culture left when you get back to America? Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Billy Mays? Dead? So unfortunate, I have to find out current events via your comment section. I'm a junkie. I HAVE to check your blog every day, sometimes more to see if there's any new pics of your little cutie patootie. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete