Monday, June 22, 2009
We are in Colombia!
We arrived late last night. We were so tired when we got off the plane but the taxi ride sure woke us up so we were ready to post that we were here but the internet was down. Anyhew, here we are. It is a beautiful place with weather similar to western Washington. It is much less scary then we were told. We've been walking around, went shopping at the mall and drank fruit juice of fruits we'd never heard of. The B&B provides our meals and so far we've had lunch and I could even eat 3/4ths of it. Yeah me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job sis!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't wait to hear about how it goes meeting your little guy. Me, I freaked out the first 2 days we had him, now I can't get enough of our little boy. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I can't wait for our boys to meet and play together.
ReplyDelete