Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We have been a family for a week!

And we thought these Tevas might be to small for him . . . I finally caught some smiles. My little hoodlum is ready to go outside . . .


Kaden was just playing with Crinklesaurus and Frank the Dauchshund when he passed out . . .
This morning we've been giving him a teether because his first tooth just came in. It is pretty cool to see a person's first experiences.





4 comments:

  1. First tooth! Already! Hurry home so I can meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guys! I'm happy for you... I know you waited a long time for him.

    Take Care!

    Marja
    petcreatures78@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thes pics are really cute! I remember seeing those Tevas and THey look very swavvy on him! Yoou caught some cute smiles! Very Fun. Glad your stsrting tofeel better! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute grins. Any idea when you'll be home? It would be terrible to miss you guys by a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete